Vehicle Wrap Design
Wrapping your car with a proper marketing vehicle car wrap design is proven to be the most cost-effective advertising method available.
The cost per impression (CPI) of vehicles wraps is less than a lot of other forms of advertising such as billboards, radio, television, or most ROI you could get from other campaigns online.
Car Wrap Design VS. Painting
So, why wrapping your vehicle instead of actually painting it? There are a few reasons why wrapping your car is easier, cost-effective and overall, the better option.
- A car wrap is easy to swap or take off.
- It’s a lot more affordable to wrap your vehicle rather than painting it. A professional car wrap installation can cost between $2,500 to $5,000 if your vehicle is big and you are getting a professional full cover. A painting job on the other side can cost up to $10,000 depending on your make, location, etc.
- The accuracy of your design on your vehicle. This is an important advantage of car wrap designs over a painting job. It is a lot harder to paint that design into your car, that just printing the car wrap design and install it, or put it on to your vehicle.
From Design, to Printing
- It’s all about your business goals
We start all of our vehicle car wrap design projects understanding your business goal. Is it just drawing people’s attention to your phone number? Making sure they know you do catering? Or, promoting an offer you have like “Free Bottle With Your First Order”?
- We come up with 2 – 3 concepts to present
After of course requesting perhaps guidelines and pictures of your vehicle along with make, year, model, and brand, it’s up to our designers to come up with different concepts that might be along the lines of what you have in mind. We present you initially with around 2 – 3 concepts that you will choose from.
This is an example of a few concepts we did for a client in Los Angeles, California.
As requested by the customer, they went with this revision with a few changes, and so we had the design down.
- Deliverables for printing
All of our deliverables are complete print-ready files in .AI and .TIF formats. We also modify the files if needed depending on special requirements by the printing company if you already have one. If not, we also take care of the printing and even installation job with local Vancouver car wrap design printing and installation partners.
Here’s how a full mockup ready for printing looks. (Of course, all files would be included in the deliverables)
Here’s another example of a local Vancouver car wrap design client we did for Element H2O
How about your company? Do you currenty advertise with your vehicle(s)? Get Started Here